Note: If you are looking to print high-quality cover-up labels in bulk, use high glass opaque paper and flexographic label printing.
- Uses of Cover-Up Labels
- Overcome packaging misprints
- Introduce new information about the product ingredients
- Update or replace barcodes
- Change information on marketing materials, shipping labels, or pre-printed envelopes
- Meet any new labelling regulations
The Bottom Line
Different types of packaging materials and labels require different types of cover-up labels. By choosing the right cover-up label material and printing method, you can easily mask any unwanted information and eliminate the need to invest in a reprint. Moreover, speed is often the most important factor when printing custom cover-up labels, due to deadlines associated with product distribution and other factors, and that’s when you need a credible label printing partner with proven expertise in flexographic label printing. In other words, that’s when you need Lewis Label. Let us know over which type of packaging material or label you are looking to cover-up and we will take care of the rest. You can reach us at 800-772-7728.