Lewis Label Products, a one-stop destination for label printing, provides cutting-edge cold Foil printing services for an array of applications. A highly effective labeling solution for products that call for a strong shelf appeal, such as household consumables, wine labels, cigarette cartons, and cosmetic products packaging, cold foil printing provides a rich metallic appeal, making the products an eye magnet for prospective customers.
How It’s Done
People often misconstrue cold foil printing to be a replacement for hot foil, which is simply untrue. Cold foil printing takes the idea of hot foil stamping and makes the printing process more cost-effective and convenient. It works on rotary flexographic presses, closely imitating hot foil stamping technique. There, however, is a thin line difference between the two. Cold Foil Printing, unlike hot stamping, is transferred onto a surface as a flat application rendering a distinct characteristic and appeal to the label.
Why Cold Foil Printing?
- Produce large, solid areas of foil with no gassing issues
- Allows heat sensitive thin films not suitable for hot stamping to be foil stamped
- Let the foil shrink and expand to a small degree without cracking
- Cost-effective and faster speed-to-market ratio
- Broad sales and marketing opportunities
- Eco-friendly- cold foil transferred products are biodegradable and easily recyclable
- Enables readability of EAS (electronic article surveillance) tags
- Printing multiple colors of foil at the same time.
We, at, Lewis Label Products, are committed to provide world-class cold foil printing services, with the ultimate aim to help you make your product stand out from the clutter.
Contact Us, Today! To learn more about our cold foil printing services or to request a quote, feel free to connect with one of our representatives. Simply call 817-834-7334, or 800-772-7728 (toll-free).